Pixel Bakery is looking for a talented Post-Production Specialist to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. That position can be filled by an internship, part-time employee, or freelancer.
Ultimately, as a Post-Production Specialist, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- apply color grading in an appealing way that enhances the story-telling nature of the piece
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (We use DaVinci Resolve, Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, and Audition)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Proficiency in keying, rotoscoping, and motion tracking
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Sound Good? Sounds Good.Apply Right Meow Back to Careers