Legal Aid Annual Report Cover

2017 Annual Report

Legal Aid Annual Report Cover
Client:

Legal Aid of Nebraska

Client Link:

legalaidofnebraska.org

One of our most frequent collaborations, Legal Aid has worked with us the last two years to create their 2015 and 2016 annual reports, as well as informational brochures, special event materials, and direct mail pieces.

The 2015 report incorporated themes of topography to emphasize their reach across the state with 9 offices, while 2016 built upon that with simple black and white images alongside more colorful icons and charts. Our goal was to make each piece strong on their own while remaining consistent in theme and quality.

After we began working with Legal Aid, they saw a 3.3% increase in total revenue, 3.8% increase in foundation, corporate, and private donations, and a 7.1% increase in federal contributions.

Date:

Summer 2016, Fall 2017

Services rendered:
  • Spread Design
  • Direct Mail Marketing
  • Strategy

Spread Design: Karley Johnson
Additional Design: Robert Taylor
Printer: Eagle Printing and Sign

Legal Aid Annual Report Cover
Legal Aid Annual Report
Legal Aid Annual Report Cover
Legal Aid Annual Report Cover